Cleaning the handheld vacuum involves emptying the dust cup, and rinsing the filters with water.
To clean Wyze Handheld Vacuum:
- Empty the dust cup.
- Point the handheld vacuum at a trash can and single press the quick release button.
- Shake out the debris into the trash.
- Clean the HEPA filter and pre-filter.
- Rotate and remove the dust cup, then rotate and remove the prefilter gauze.
- Pull the HEPA filter out of the prefilter gauze and rinse both with tap water. Let dry.
- Once dry, reassemble the vacuum.
- Close the top of the vacuum with your hand.