Skip to main content
Wyze Plug Outdoor Setup Guide
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Power & Lighting > Wyze Plug Outdoor.
- Plug your outdoor plug into a power outlet.
- Select your WiFi network and enter your network password. Tap Connect.
- On the next screen, you'll see your plug(s) connecting to the network.
- Once connected, name your plug's outlets.
- Tap on the first outlet's name, then type to edit in the pop up.
- Tap on the second outlet's name, then type to edit in the pop up. Tap Save.
- You're all set!
Have more questions? Submit a request