You want to select a photo from your phone to use on your Wyze Watch. When you tap the + plus sign to add a photo, you cannot select from your photo album. You can only take a photo with your camera.
You may not have given permission to the Wyze app to access your photos, or chose "Select Photos" when prompted, but didn't select any photos.
- On iOS:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap Wyze, then Photos.
- Tap All Photos.
- Return to your Wyze Watch in the app and try again.
- On Android:
- Open your Settings and find Application Management.
- Set Wyze app permissions to "Allow access to albums."
- Return to your Wyze Watch in the app and try again