Wyze Switch is a smart switch that you can control manually, with the button itself, or using the Wyze app. Set it up in the Wyze app to get the most "smart" out of your switch.
Before your switch can be set up in the Wyze app, it must be installed and connected to power. Follow along in the app, and reference our Wyze Switch Installation Guide before proceeding.
To set up your Wyze Switch:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Power & Lighting > Wyze Switch.
- Read the High-Voltage Wiring warning. Tap Next.
- Confirm that you are replacing a single pole switch with neutral wiring. tap Next.
- Follow along in the app to install Wyze Switch if you haven't already.
- If already installed, tap Skip Installation Guide.
- If prompted to give Bluetooth and Location permissions, enable those in your phone's settings.
- In the Wyze app, select your WiFi network and enter your network password. Tap Connect.
- The app will search for your Wyze Switch. It should connect automatically.
- Name the device in the Wyze app. Tap Finish.
Now that Wyze Switch is installed and set up, it's time to modify your Settings to get the most out of it.