Wyze Switch is a smart switch that you can control manually with the button itself, or using the Wyze app. We recommend setting it up in the Wyze app to get access to smart features like automations!
Before your switch can be set up in the Wyze app, it must be installed and connected to power. We recommend following along in the app and referencing our Wyze Switch Installation Guide before proceeding.
To set up your Wyze Switch:
- In the Home tab of the Wyze app, tap the + plus sign in the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Power & Lighting > Wyze Switch.
- Read the High-Voltage Wiring warning. Tap Next.
- Confirm that you are replacing a single pole switch with neutral wiring. Tap Next.
- Follow along in the app to install Wyze Switch if you haven't already.
- If already installed, tap Skip Installation Guide.
- If prompted to give BluetoothⓇ and location permissions, please enable those in your phone's settings.
- In the Wyze app, select your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network and enter your network password. Tap Connect.
- The app will search for your Wyze Switch. It should connect automatically.
- Name the device in the Wyze app. Tap Finish.
- On the Things to Try page, select Create or edit a device group to organize your Wyze devices into new or existing groups, or select Share this device to give family and friends access to your new Wyze device.
- Tap Skip to do this later.
- You’re all set. Enjoy your new Wyze device!