Before you begin setup
Download the Wyze app in the Apple App Store or Google Play. The Wyze app is only compatible with Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+.
What’s in the box?
To set up your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Cameras > Wyze Video Doorbell Pro.
- Press the power button on the back of the doorbell for 5 seconds until you see the doorbell LED lights slowly flash blue and a “power on” voice prompt sounds.
- Plug your Chime Pro into any standard outlet. The Wi-Fi signal icon in the bottom left corner may flash pink/purple.
- Place Wyze Chime Pro within 30 feet of your router.
- Place Wyze Video Doorbell Pro within 30 feet of Wyze Chime Pro.
- Press and hold the reset button on the side of the chime device until it says “Reset successfully”, then “Bluetooth connected”. Wait a few seconds until the light on the chime flashes yellow and “Ready to connect” sounds.
- In the app, tap the checkbox “I see yellow light flashes” then tap Next.
- The doorbell will automatically begin searching for Wyze Chime Pro and will then prompt you to select your Wi-Fi network and enter the Wi-Fi password. Tap Connect.
- Tip💡: You can connect to either a 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi!
- The app will ask if you want to go through an installation tutorial.
- If you want to mount the doorbell without wires, you're all set. No further action is needed in the app. Tap “Skip doorbell set up”.
- If you want to install your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro using your existing wiring, tap Next.
- Your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro setup is complete!
Once your doorbell is installed, it's time to complete installation in the Wyze app. Return to the Wyze Video Doorbell Pro Installation Guide.