Before you begin setup
Download the Wyze app in the Apple App Store or Google Play. The Wyze app is only compatible with Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+.
What’s in the box?
To set up your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Cameras > Wyze Video Doorbell Pro.
- Press the power button on the back of the doorbell for 5 seconds until you see the doorbell LED lights slowly flash blue and a “power on” voice prompt sounds.
- Plug your Chime Pro into any standard outlet. The WiFi signal icon in the bottom left corner may flash pink/purple.
- Place Wyze Chime Pro within 30 feet of your router.
- Place Wyze Video Doorbell Pro within 30 feet of Wyze Chime Pro.
- Press and hold the reset button on the side of the chime device until it says “Reset successfully”, then “Bluetooth connected”. Wait a few seconds until the light on the chime flashes yellow and “Ready to connect” sounds.
- In the app, tap the checkbox “I see yellow light flashes” then tap Next.
- The doorbell will automatically begin searching for Wyze Chime Pro and will then prompt you to select your WiFi network and enter the WiFi password. Tap Connect.
- Tip💡: You can connect to either a 2.4GHz or 5GHz WiFi!
- The app will ask if you want to go through an installation tutorial.
- If you want to mount the doorbell without wires, you're all set. No further action is needed in the app. Tap “Skip doorbell set up”.
- If you want to hardwire your Video Doorbell Pro using your existing wiring, tap Next.
- Your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro setup is complete!