With Voice Over IP enabled, you will receive a phone call over the Internet instead of a text notification when someone rings your doorbell.
To enable VOIP calls on your doorbell:
- In the Wyze app, tap Account > Notifications > Push Notifications.
- Tap Voice Over IP.
- Tap the toggle next to Voice Over IP Calls.
- Ignore Notification Status is automatically enabled. Even if you have Wyze app notifications turned off, you will still receive calls from your doorbell.
- To limit when you receive calls, tap Schedule and set specific times to receive calls over VOIP.
- When you have a Schedule set, you will only receive VOIP calls when the doorbell is pressed during this time range.
- When you enable Ignore Notification Status, you will receive VOIP calls even if you have notifications disabled for the Wyze app.