Skip to main content
Understanding your Wyze Sprinkler Controller Status Lights
What do the different status lights mean?
- All lights flash white for one second: The device is powered on.
- Zone flashing blue/yellow: The zone flashing is running a test.
- “OK” means the test was successful.
- “ERROR” means there was an error while running the test.
- All lights flashing blue from left to right: Connecting to Wi-Fi network.
- All lights flashing yellow from left to right: The device is in pairing mode.
- All lights flashing white: The device is idle.
- One light flashing white and the rest flashing blue: White light shows which zone is selected.
- One flashing blue light: The selected zone is watering.
- All lights flashing yellow: Device needs to be reset.
- Zone 1, 2, 7, 8 flashing yellow while zone 3, 4, 5, 6 flashing white: Firmware update is in progress.
Have more questions? Submit a request