To set up Bluetooth® pairing:
- Press the power button on the headset for 5 seconds.
- The status light will turn solid red.
- Press the Multi-Function Button for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode.
- The status light will flash blue.
- On the device you're pairing with, turn on Bluetooth. Find Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset and connect.
- Once pairing is successful, the headset will beep.
- The status light will turn solid blue.
To set up your Wyze Gaming Headset dongle:
- Plug the dongle into the USB port of the device you want to connect to.
- The headset will beep when the dongle is inserted.
- The status light will turn solid white when connected.
- To set up your headset with a new replacement dongle, press the power button 5 times to enter USB dongle pairing mode.
To switch between Bluetooth and dongle mode:
Press the Multi-Function Button twice. The status light will turn blue for Bluetooth mode, and turn white in dongle mode.
Note: Dongle mode will not activate if the dongle is not plugged in.