When enabled, Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro provides constant, low-level ambient lighting until motion is detected and automatically switches to increased brightness.
To enable Ambient Light:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Tap on the settings gear > Floodlight Settings.
- Under Ambient Light Settings, tap Ambient Light.
- Toggle on Ambient Light.
- Under Brightness Level, adjust the slider bar to your desired brightness.
- Under Ambient Light Schedule, tap Schedule then set your desired start and end times.
- Ambient Light is disabled by default.
- Ambient Light is set as 10% brightness by default.
- Ambient Light Schedule is set as sunset to sunrise by default.