There are a few troubleshooting steps that can be taken if a sensor is shown as offline on the Home tab of the Wyze app.
- Make sure the camera that the Bridge is paired to has the latest firmware version installed.
- Open the Wyze app, go to the Account tab found on the bottom right.
- Then tap Firmware Upgrade.
- You can upgrade the firmware of the specific camera that the Bridge is paired with, or select the Upgrade All button on the bottom.
- Check the status light indicator on the Bridge.
- If the status light is a solid yellow, test a different power source with the camera. This can either be an alternate power adapter and cable (needs to be rated for a minimum of 5V 2A) or plugging the camera directly into a computer’s USB port.
- If the status light is flashing in any color, turn the camera the bridge is paired with off and on using the Wyze app. Do this by taping the On/Off button to the right of the camera's listing on the Home tab.
- If the sensor still shows as offline, remove the Bridge from the camera and Power Cycle the camera by unplugging the USB power cord, waiting 5 seconds, and then plugging the Bridge back in.