Try the following steps to find your Wyze devices with IFTTT:
- Try removing and adding Wyze service
- Open the IFTTT app.
- Select Wyze from the listed options.
- Tap the Settings icon and select Remove Wyze.
- To add Wyze again, search for Wyze and click on the Wyze icon. Log in to your Wyze account.
- Under Account info, if Status is "Offline": follow IFTTT app prompts to reconnect. Log out and back into IFTTT.
- If Status is "Online": Remove and reconnect Wyze with IFTTT, log out and back into the Wyze app.
- Make sure that the camera is connected to WiFi by checking if you can load a Live Stream of the camera in your Wyze app. Do this by opening the Wyze app and selecting the camera you are interested in checking. If you cannot view the Live Stream of the camera, reference Connectivity troubleshooting.