Do you live a life of fitness? If you work out 10+ hours each week, and have a resting heart rate of <60 bpm, you'll want to turn on Wyze Scale's Athlete Mode.
To enable Athlete Mode:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Scale.
- Tap on the Settings gear.
- Tap Users, then select your nickname to open the Account Info screen.
- Tap Edit > Athlete Mode > On.
- Tap Save to save your changes.
This setting produces more reliable body composition measurements for the really athletic, whose body compositions differ from your average Joe. For example, the reference point for body fat in an athlete might be in the 3-5% range, as opposed to the standard range from 12-30%.