- Make sure your Cam Plus subscription is active and current.
- Make sure the camera's firmware is up to date.
- Remove the Cam Plus subscription from that camera, then resubscribe.
- Go to Account > Services> Cam Plus > Edit.
- Uncheck the Wyze Cam, tap Activate.
- Then re-check the Wyze Cam, and tap Activate.
- Reboot the device by unplugging it, and plugging it into power again.
Additional Steps for your Wyze Cam Outdoor
You must manually change the cooldown time and maximum video length for your Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- Go to the Wyze Cam Outdoor in the Wyze app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Event Recording.
- Tap Recording Cooldown and Maximum Video Length to change their values.
If Cam Plus still doesn’t record anything, navigate to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. Fill out the form and save your Log ID. This will not send an email to our support team, but it will send a log to our developers for review.