- Make sure your Cam Plus subscription is active and current.
- Make sure the camera's firmware is up to date.
- Remove the Cam Plus subscription from that camera, then resubscribe.
- Go to Account > Services> Cam Plus > Edit.
- Uncheck the Wyze Cam, tap Activate.
- Then re-check the Wyze Cam, and tap Activate.
- Reboot the device by unplugging it, and plugging it into power again.
For Wyze Cam Outdoor
You are able to change the cooldown time on Wyze Cam Outdoor.
Go to WCO livestream
- Tap Gear icon on upper-right corner
- Go to Event Recording
- Check Maximum Video Length if it's set to 12 secs. Change the setting as needed.
If Cam Plus still doesn’t record anything, navigate to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. Save your ticket number, and send it along to our support team so we can look into it.