Wyze Headphones are the quickest and easiest Wyze device to set up. As long as you're connected to Bluetooth, you're only a few taps away from being set up in the app.
Related article: Do the headphones work without the Wyze app?
To set up your Wyze Headphones:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device > Lifestyle.
- Select Wyze Headphones.
- Your Wyze app will automatically begin searching for the headphones to pair via Bluetooth.
- If they’re already turned on and in pairing mode, the app should find them in a few seconds.
- If they’re not already turned on, briefly press the power button on the bottom of the right ear cup. Once the Headphones’ light turns blue, press and hold the power button until the light begins flashing blue/red. If you're wearing the headset during this process, you should hear a brief “Pairing” voice prompt.
- If the app doesn't automatically proceed at this point, tap Skip in the app to complete set up.