To install a microSD card in a v3:
- Pull the base away from the bottom of your camera.
- Lift and pull aside the protective cover labeled SD CARD.
- Insert the microSD card into the slot, pressing it in fully until it clicks.
- The metal contact pins must be facing upwards (see below).
- Replace the protective SD CARD cover.
Is Wyze Cam v3 compatible with larger microSD cards?
Yes, but Wyze Cam v3 is only compatible* with microSD cards in formats FAT32 and exFAT.
FAT32: Wyze Cam v3 supports cards size 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB.
exFAT: Wyze Cam v3 supports cards size 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB**.
* This compatibility is only available using Wyze Cam v3 firmware 22.214.171.124 or newer.
** We have tested with cards up to 256GB when formatted as exFAT. Even larger cards may work, but this has not been tested on our end.