Presents as: The spotlight is not listed in the Wyze app as an accessory.
- Assure your Wyze app is up to date.
- In the Wyze app, tap Account.
- Scroll to the bottom, tap About
- The app firmware will be listed under the Wyze logo.
- Check on our website here to make sure your app is up to date.
- Check for a camera firmware update.
- In the Wyze app, tap Account > Firmware Update.
- If you see Update next to your camera, tap Update.
- You’ll also want to make sure your spotlight firmware is up to date as well.
- Wyze app > Cam v3 > Settings > Accessories > Spotlight
- The firmware version is located at the bottom of the page.
- Force close your app and reopen it.
- Log out of your app and log back in.
- Make sure the connections to the splitter are fully plugged in.
- Disconnect, then reconnect the camera and spotlight's cables. Push them tightly to secure.
- Power cycle your Wyze Cam v3 with the spotlight connected.
- Unplug the camera from power, wait 5-10 seconds, then plug it back in.
If the spotlight is still experiencing issues after trying those steps, please contact Support so one of our Wizards can help you find a resolution.