Problem: Climate sensor not detecting a change in moisture/temperature/etc.
- Make sure your Wyze app firmware is up to date.
- Navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Navigate to the Account tab > Firmware Update
- If there is an update available for the hub, please move forward with installing it.
- If your sense hub is offline, please refer to the troubleshooting steps here.
- Before performing this step, please submit an app log.
- Navigate to the Account tab > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose the affected sensor and the issue category.
- Fill out the details.
- Ensure send log files is checked > tap save
- To perform a factory reset press and hold the button on the side of the sensor for 10 seconds.