Skip to main content
Setup Troubleshooting for the Wyze Climate Sensor
- Make sure you are following the steps in the setup guide, here.
- Make sure your Wyze app firmware is up to date.
Make sure your sense hub is online.
- Navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
Ensure the device you’re using to connect the sensor is connected to a 2.4 GHz WiFi network.
- If your sense hub is offline, please refer to the troubleshooting steps here.
Try rebooting your WiFi router.
Perform a factory reset and attempt setting up again.
- Wyze products are not compatible with 5GHz WiFi networks.
- To perform a factory reset press and hold the button on the side of the sensor for 10 seconds.
Have more questions? Submit a request