The Sharing feature lets other people access and use your Wyze Air Purifier. Have a family member or other close friend who wants fresher, healthier air? Share it with them in the Wyze app.
To share your Wyze Air Purifier:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Air Purifier.
- Tap on the Settings icon on the top right to open your Device Settings.
- Tap Share, then Share with a new user.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your air purifier with.
- Or, select someone from your Recent Shares list.
- Tap Share.
What can a shared user do?
Shared users will be able to:
- Turn the air purifier on/off
- Enable/disable Auto Mode
- Enable/disable Sleep Mode
- Unlock/lock the device (Kid Lock)
- Adjust Fan Speed level
- Set the Timer
- Turn on and off Notifications
- Filter life is running low
- Urgent air conditions
- Filter Management
- Name the filter
- Set the Filter Type
- Set Location
- Enable Return to Clean Air
- Create Rules
- Remove the device from their Wyze app.
Shared users will not be able to:
- Share a device shared with them.
- Rename a device shared with them.
Keep in mind:
- There is no limit to the number of users you can share your Wyze devices with.
- There is no limit to he number of Wyze devices you can share.
- The sharing feature is set per device. To share multiple devices, you'll have to invite users to each manually.