Setting up your Wyze Air Purifier is as simple as removing all of the packaging, plugging it in, and connecting it to the Wyze app. But we've added a little more detail in this guide.
Before setting up Wyze Air Purifier:
- Remove the air purifier from the packaging.
- Turn the air purifier over to locate the orange filter cover. Rotate and remove the cover.
- Take out the pre-installed filter and remove the plastic packaging.
- You must remove all packaging and wrapping before proceeding.
- Re-install the now plastic-free filter into the air purifier.
- Put the filter cover back in place and rotate to close.
- Plug the air purifier into a power outlet.
- The device should make a beep sound and both the screen and indicator lights should light up for about 2 seconds.
- The On/Off indicator should stay half-lit to indicate that the air purifier is powered and that the device is in standby mode.
- Press the On/Off button to get the air purifier ready for a network connection.
- The device should make a beep sound and the Wi-Fi icon on the air purifier’s screen should flash.
Tip: If the Wi-Fi icon is not flashing, reset the air purifier Wi-Fi by pressing and holding the Auto and Speed button simultaneously for at least 3 seconds.
To set up your Wyze Air Purifier:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home then the + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Home > Wyze Air Purifier.
- Tap Begin Preparation.
- Have you done the steps above, under "Before setting up"?
- If you have not, tap Begin and follow along in the Wyze app.
- If you have, tap Already Installed and continue below.
- The Wyze app should immediately begin searching for the air purifier.
- On the “Select the number shown on your Air Purifier” page, select your device.
- Wait for the app to pair with the purifier.
- Select your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the password for your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Wait for the air purifier to finish connecting.
- Not connecting? Check out: Wyze Air Purifier Setup Troubleshooting
- Name your air purifier.
- On the Things to Try page, select Share this device to give family and friends access to your new Wyze device.
- Tap Skip to do this later.
- For more info on what shared users can do, we recommend checking out our article: Sharing your Wyze Air Purifier.
- You’re all set. Go on, enjoy the fresh air!