Your Wyze Air Purifier does not complete setup or gets stuck at the “Select your network” step in the Wyze app.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Make sure that you’re following the steps provided in the Wyze Air Purifier Setup Guide.
- Take the filter out of the air purifier and check that the plastic has been removed from the filter.
- Make sure that the filter lid at the bottom of the air purifier is locked properly. Try unlocking and locking the filter lid to confirm this.
- Try moving your phone closer to the air purifier then press Try Again.
- Check that the Wi-Fi icon is flashing.
- If it is not flashing, press and hold the Auto Mode and Fan Speed buttons on your air purifier simultaneously for at least 3 seconds until the indicator lights flash.
- Check sure that your air purifier is turned on. The display should be on and show the current AQI.
- Check that your device is connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Toggle your device’s Bluetooth off and then back on.
- Check that location permissions are enabled for your device.
- You can check this by going into your device’s settings.
- Factory reset the air purifier.
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Perform a Wi-Fi reset.
- Press and hold the Auto Mode and Fan Speed button until the Wi-Fi icon starts to flash.
- Set up the air purifier as new.