Installing and setting up your Wyze Garage Door Controller should take about 10-20 minutes, and is as simple as setting up the camera, making a few connections, and placing the QR code on your garage door.
To set up your Wyze Garage Door Controller:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Cameras > Wyze Garage Door Controller.
- Check the box to confirm that your opener is compatible. Tap Next.
- Review the Safety Information thoroughly. Tap Next.
- Go to your garage door opener. Then tap Check Wi-Fi Signal Strength.
- After checking your signal strength, tap Continue Setup.
- Select whether you're setting up the garage door controller with or without a Wyze Cam v3*.
- Follow along in the app, and with the video below for installation.
We recommend you use a Wyze Cam v3 with the upgraded round-shaped USB cable that comes with the Garage Door Controller Bundle. If you use your own Wyze Cam v3 with a flat-shaped USB cable, be sure to mount the camera further away from the garage opener antenna to avoid signal interference.