A Wyze account lets you use the Wyze app, subscribe to Wyze Services, and manage your profile. Create a iWyze account at wyze.com or in the Wyze app.
- Visit our Create an account page.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your account. Click Send Verification Email.
- Click the link in your email Click to set password.
- Enter a password for your account. Click Set Password.
- Your password should be a minimum of 10 characters, include an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a special character (!A#$,), and it should not contain sequences (ABCD or 1234) or spaces.
- You're all set! Return to wyze.com to sign in to your account.
In the Wyze app:
Open the Wyze app and tap Create an Account.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your account. Tap Next.
- Enter a password for your account. Tap Next.
- Your password must be at least 10 characters and contain a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, and no part of your email or username.
- Confirm your password. Tap Next.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service.
- Check your email for the verification code and enter it on the next screen.
- Enter your mobile number and tap Next, or Skip.
- Set up Two-factor authentication and tap Get Started, or Skip.
- For your security, we strongly recommend setting up 2FA. When you sign in to your Wyze account, you will be required to verify the login via SMS or Authenticator app.
- Tap Finish.