A Wyze account lets you use the Wyze app, subscribe to Wyze Services, and manage your profile. Create a Wyze account at wyze.com or in the Wyze app.
- Visit our Create an account page.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your account. Click Send Verification Email.
- Click the link in your email Click to set password.
- Enter a password for your account. Click Set Password.
- Your password should be a minimum of 10 characters, include an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a special character (!A#$,), and it should not contain sequences (ABCD or 1234) or spaces.
- You're all set! Return to wyze.com to sign in to your account.
In the Wyze app:
Open the Wyze app and tap Create an Account.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your account. Tap Next.
- Enter a password for your account. Tap Next.
- Your password must be at least 10 characters and contain a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, and no part of your email or username.
- Confirm your password. Tap Next.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service.
- Check your email for the verification code and enter it on the next screen.
- Enter your mobile number and tap Next, or Skip.
- Set up Two-factor authentication and tap Get Started, or Skip.
- For your security, we strongly recommend setting up 2FA. When you sign in to your Wyze account, you will be required to verify the login via SMS, email, or Authenticator app.
- Tap Finish.