Updated: July 8, 2021
Thank you for shopping with Wyze! We want you to have a great experience shopping at wyze.com (referred to as the “Wyze Store” in this policy).
Standard Return Policy
We hope that you absolutely love your Wyze products! However, if you need to return an item, please review the following terms related to returning a product.
Any undamaged product purchased from the Wyze Store can be returned to Wyze Labs within 30 days after the date of purchase, provided that you follow the return process outlined in How to submit a return. Once your return has been received and processed Wyze Labs will issue a refund to the original payment method. For items given or received as a gift, Wyze Labs is only able to issue a refund to the payment method used by the purchaser.
The refund will include the purchase price of the returned product and any associated sales tax. The shipping charge associated with the original purchase will not be refunded.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Wyze Labs through the Wyze Store can be returned to Wyze Labs. Items purchased through Wyze Labs’ authorized resellers and distributors must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- You must provide your Wyze Store order number to initiate a return. For items received as a gift, you will need to provide the order number received by the purchaser. Wyze Labs is only able to issue a refund to the original payment method used by the purchaser.
- Items must be returned with all included accessories and packaging. Please make sure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Wyze Labs will provide a pre-paid return shipping label that you can use to ship your return to us. You will not be charged for the return shipping cost. However, the shipping charge associated with your original purchase will not be refunded.
Holiday Return Policy
We are extending the normal 30-day return window for items ordered between November 1 and December 31. Items ordered from the Wyze Store between November 1 and December 31 of this year may be returned until January 31 of the following year for a full refund, subject to the other terms of this Return Policy.
Wyze warrants to the original owner of the Product that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date you purchased your Product from Wyze or an authorized retailer (the “Warranty Period”). Wyze will, at its sole option, either (a) replace any defective Product or component, or (b) accept the return of the Product and refund the money actually paid by the original purchaser for the Product (i) to the payment method used by the purchaser, (ii) as a Wyze store credit, or (iii) as a gift card. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Replacements may be made with new or refurbished products or components, at Wyze’s sole discretion.
Any replacement Product received by you will be covered by the Limited Warranty for the longer of (a) three months from the date of replacement or (b) the remaining Warranty Period on the replaced product.
The following products are NOT covered by the Limited Warranty:
- Products submitted beyond the original one-year limited warranty period
- After the initial 30 days after purchase, any product issue that is not quality-related
- Products submitted without valid proof of purchase
- Products that are physically located outside the United States
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Products that are lost or stolen
- Products received without charge in a Wyze Labs giveaway or donation, or as samples
- Products on which repairs have been attempted
- Products subjected to falls, extreme temperatures, water, or other operating conditions contrary to the Wyze Labs documentation
Warranty Policy for International Wyze Purchases
Currently, our warranty is not supported outside of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada. Most sellers located outside of the United States or Canada are not authorized sellers.
If you are located in the US or Canada and have a US or Canada mailing address, reach out to our support team and we’ll be happy to help.