Here's how to file a warranty claim for your Wyze product purchased directly from Wyze or through Wyze' authorized resellers and distributors. All warranty claims are subject to the official Return Policy and Limited Warranty Terms.
If you have an extended warranty through Extend, go here: How do I file a claim with Extend?
To file a warranty claim:
You must send an email to our support team with details about your claim and valid proof or purchase.
- From this support article, click or tap the chat icon on the bottom right to contact support.
- Describe in detail the quality-related issue that you are experiencing with your Wyze product, so that Wyze Labs is able to troubleshoot the issue with your unit.
- Provide a valid proof of purchase.
- If your purchase was made on wyze.com, a valid proof of purchase would be an order number or sales invoice.
- If your purchase was made from an authorized reseller, a valid proof of purchase would be a dated sales receipt from the authorized reseller that includes a description of the product and the price.
- It may be necessary to return the product for quality testing. If so, Wyze Labs will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and return instructions.