Updated: July 8, 2022
Thank you for shopping with Wyze! We want you to have a great experience shopping at wyze.com or ca.wyze.com (collectively referred to as the “Wyze Store” in this overview).
While this overview is provided for your convenience, please remember that all returns and/or warranty matters are subject to the official Return Policy and Limited Warranty Terms, and if there’s a conflict between this overview and the official Return Policy and Limited Warranty Terms, the language in the official Return Policy and Limited Warranty Terms will govern.
Standard Return Policy Overview
We hope that you absolutely love your Wyze products! However, if you need to return an item, please review the following terms related to returning a product.
Any undamaged product purchased from the Wyze Store can be returned to Wyze within 30 days after the date of purchase, provided that you follow the return process outlined in How to submit a return. Once your return has been received and processed Wyze will issue a refund to the original payment method. For items given or received as a gift, Wyze is only able to issue a refund to the payment method used by the purchaser.
The refund will include the purchase price of the returned product and any associated sales tax. The shipping charge associated with the original purchase will not be refunded. Some shipping fees may apply upon return.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Wyze through the Wyze Store can be returned to Wyze. Items purchased through Wyze’s authorized resellers and distributors must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- You must provide your Wyze Store order number to initiate a return. For items received as a gift, you will need to provide the order number received by the purchaser. Wyze is only able to issue a refund to the original payment method used by the purchaser.
- Items must be returned with all included accessories and packaging. Please make sure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
- If the items you decide to return were originally purchased as a bundle, you must return all of the items that you originally received in that bundle in order to be refunded the full purchase price of the bundle.
- If you received a free item with your original purchase, you must return that free item with your returned Product(s); if you do not return a free item you received, your refund will be reduced by the prorated value of the free item.
- If the item you are returning to Wyze is capable of holding contents or valuables (such as the Wyze Gun Safe), please ensure that all such contents and valuables are removed before the item is returned to Wyze. At no time will Wyze be responsible for any contents or valuables that may be stored inside your Wyze product.
- Wyze will provide a pre-paid return shipping label that you can use to ship your return to us. You will not be charged for the return shipping cost. However, the shipping charge associated with your original purchase will not be refunded.
- Final Sale items may not be returned.
Holiday Return Policy
We are extending the normal 30-day return window for items ordered between November 1 and December 31. Items ordered from the Wyze Store between November 1 and December 31 of this year may be returned until January 31 of the following year for a full refund, subject to the other terms of the official Return Policy and Limited Warranty Terms.
Limited Warranty Overview
Except as described below for the Wyze Bulb White (v2) and refurbished products, Wyze warrants to the original owner of the product that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date you purchased your product from Wyze or an authorized retailer (the “General Product Warranty Period”). Wyze will, at its sole option, either (a) replace any defective product or component, or (b) accept the return of the product and refund the money actually paid by the original purchaser for the product (i) to the payment method used by the purchaser, (ii) as a Wyze store credit, or (iii) as a gift card. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Wyze also warrants to the original owner of the Wyze Bulb White (v2) that the Wyze Bulb White (v2) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and is guaranteed to last, for three (3) years based on up to three (3) hours usage per day from the date you purchased your Wyze Bulb White (v2) from Wyze or an authorized retailer (the “Wyze Bulb Warranty Period” and together with the “General Product Warranty Period,” the “Warranty Period”).
Wyze warrants to the original purchaser of a refurbished product purchased via the Wyze Refurbished Shop that the refurbished product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date you purchased your refurbished product from Wyze (the “Refurbished Product Product Warranty Period”).
Replacements may be made with new or refurbished products or components, at Wyze’s sole discretion.
Except for refurbished product replacements, any replacement product received by you will be covered by the Limited Warranty for the longer of (a) three months from the date of replacement or (b) the remaining applicable Warranty Period on the replaced product. Any replacement product received by you for a refurbished product will be covered by the Limited Warranty for thirty (30) days from the date of replacement.
The following products are NOT covered by the Limited Warranty:
- Products (other than refurbished products) submitted beyond the original one-year limited warranty period (or, specifically with respect to the Wyze Bulb White (v2), beyond the original three-year warranty period)
- After the initial 30 days after purchase, any product issue that is not quality-related
- Products submitted without valid proof of purchase
- Products that are physically located outside the United States or Canada
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Products that are lost or stolen
- Products received without charge in a Wyze giveaway or donation, as a promotional free item, or as samples
- Products on which repairs have been attempted by unauthorized parties
- Products subjected to falls, extreme temperatures, water, or other operating conditions contrary to the Wyze documentation
- End of Life products including Wyze Sense v1
- Contents or valuables that may be stored inside the Wyze product
Overview of Warranty Policy for International Wyze Purchases
Currently, our warranty is not supported outside of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Most sellers located outside of the United States or Canada are not authorized sellers.
If you are located in the US or Canada and have a mailing address in that country, reach out to our support team and we’ll be happy to help.