For the best Wyze Cam Outdoor experience, we recommend you keep your firmware up-to-date.
To update your Wyze Cam Outdoor:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then your Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- Tap the Settings icon on the top right.
- Tap Device Info > Firmware Version > Update.
To update your Base Station:
In the Wyze app, tap Home, then your Wyze Base Station.
Tap the Settings icon on the top right, then Device Info > Firmware Version.
- If the Base Station is rebooted during the Wyze Cam Outdoor firmware update, the update will fail. Make sure that the Base Station is powered on and connected while updating.
- Update multiple Wyze devices at once in the Wyze app by going to Account > Firmware Updateand tap Update All.