Ready to get set up with Cam Plus? You're in the right place.
First, sign up for Cam Plus at wyze.com
To sign up for Cam Plus on the Wyze website:
- From the Wyze website’s home page click on the Services tab.
- Click on the Wyze service you wish to purchase (Cam Plus, Cam Protect, Wyze Home Monitoring Service). This should bring you to the Services page.
- Click “Subscribe” below your preferred subscription plan.
- When prompted, sign in to your Wyze Services account.
IMPORTANT: Your Wyze Services account email address must match your Wyze account email address. Your Cam Plus subscription is non-transferable and non-refundable, and you cannot update your email address in the Wyze app.
Forgot your login information? Click Forgot password?
Need to sign up for Wyze Services? Click Don't have an account?
- Fill out the sign-up form.
- Check the I'm not a robot reCaptcha box.
- Click Create an account.
- Select the camera you wish to upgrade, then click Next.
- Select the plan you wish to purchase, then click Checkout.
- Review your order, and enter the correct billing information.
- Then click Continue To Payment.
- Enter your payment details and agree to the Terms, then click Pay Now.
Please note:: You can purchase either Monthly/Annual Cam Plus Plans or Monthly/Annual Cam Plus Unlimited Plans.
To enable Cam Plus in the Wyze app:
- In the app, you'll see a “New Subscription Available” popup. Tap Finish Setup.
- Tap the down arrow next to Free License - Select Device.
- Tap the Wyze Cam device you want to enable Cam Plus on. Your changes will save automatically.
Don't see the popup? Tap Account>Services>Cam Plus, then continue with Step 2.
Additional Steps for Wyze Cam Outdoor
Since Wyze Cam Outdoor has battery life to keep in mind, you may not want to record for the full duration of motion. If that's the case, you can adjust the Recording Cooldown and Recording Length values to define the maximum length of each event, and whether there's any delay between when they're recorded. To get to these settings:
- Go to the Wyze Cam Outdoor in the Wyze app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Event Recording.
- TapRecording Cooldown and Maximum Video Length to change their values.
- The value ranges for these settings are:
- Maximum Video Length ranges from 12 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Recording Cooldown ranges from No Cooldown to 5 minutes.
- The Backup to Base Station feature is unavailable when using Cam Plus with Wyze Cam Outdoor.
Additional Notes:You can only enable Cam Plus on the number of cameras you have purchased subscriptions.
for Example: If you've subscribed to 2 cameras to Cam Plus, you will only be able to activate Cam Plus on 2 cameras at a time.