The Sharing feature lets other people access and use your Wyze Cam v3. Have a family member or other close friend who wants to check a camera? Share it with them right from the Wyze app.
Important: Only share your Wyze devices with people you know and trust.
What can a shared user do?
Shared users will be able to:
- View the Live Stream and Event Videos.
- Record a Live Stream.
- Turn on and off Notifications.
- Create Rules, Schedules and Automations.
- Move Wyze Cam Pan devices.
- Enable and disable Motion Tracking.
- Use the Sound, Speak, and Take Photo tools.
- Turn on and off the device.
- Turn on and off Night Vision.
- View the Device Info.
- Remove the device from their Wyze app.
Shared users will not able to:
- Share a device shared with them.
- Rename a device shared with them.
- Change the Detection Settings or Alarm Settings.
- View microSD card footage.
Keep in mind
- There is no limit to the number of users you can share your Wyze devices with.
- There is no limit to he number of Wyze devices you can share.
- The sharing feature is set per camera. To share multiple devices, you'll have to invite users to each manually.