Wyze Watch is a wrist-based device intended to be worn day and night. We've put together a few tips to keep your watch working properly, and the skin on your arm in good condition.
Keep your Wyze Watch comfortable
To wear your Wyze Watch correctly, place the watch on your wrist with the screen facing up and on top of your wrist. Close the strap around the back of your wrist so that the clasp is securely fastened.
- Wyze Watch should be comfortably snug, not too tight or too loose.
- Wear it at least a finger's width above your wrist bone.
- The sensors on the watch body should be in contact with your skin.
- Let the skin on your arm breathe. Don't wear it 24/7, and remove the watch occasionally.
- Do not try to take apart your watch.
Keep your Wyze Watch clean
Make sure your watch stays comfortable and prevent excess wear-and-tear by keeping it clean.
- Keep your Wyze Watch clean and dry.
- Clean it by wiping it with a freshwater-dampened cloth.
- Do not leave chlorine or saltwater on the watch.
- Wash the skin in contact with your watch strap frequently, especially after working out.
- Do not use soaps, detergents, lotions, sunscreen, and similar products on the watch. These can get trapped under the watch strap and cause skin irritation.
- Do not use bleach, organic solvents, or chemicals on the watch. In addition to causing skin irritation, these materials can damage the watch's components.
Keep your Wyze Watch dry
Make sure your watch stays comfortable and prevent excess wear-and-tear with these suggestions.
- Do not leave any moisture on the watch screen, watch body, sensors, or strap. Wipe it dry with a clean cloth before putting it on.
- Did you work up a sweat during an intense workout? Remove your Wyze Watch, wipe it (and your wrist) clean and dry, then put it back on.
- If you have eczema, allergies or sensitivity to silicones, you may be more likely to experience a skin irritation from the Wyze Watch.
- If you experience any skin irritation or redness, remove the Wyze Watch. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.
- Wyze Watch materials:
- Frame: Aluminum alloy. Screen: Glass. Strap: Silica gel or leather.