Wyze Watch connects to your phone and shows your app notifications as previews. When enabled, calls, texts, emails, and other app notifications will display right on your wrist.
You can receive notifications from most popular apps including Facebook, WeChat, Google Maps and more.
To enable Notifications in the app:
- Open the Wyze app and tap Wyze Watch.
- Tap Notification.
- Tap the toggle next to Allow Notifications to On.
- Options for Phone Call*, Text Message, and other apps will appear.
- Select the one(s) you want to receive notifications for.
- If prompted, authorize notifications for app notifications.
*Can I accept or hang up phone calls from my Wyze Watch?
You can see incoming calls and hang up, but you cannot accept calls on Wyze Watch.