Skip to main content
To set up the Wyze Watch:
- Open the Wyze app, then tap + > Add Device > Wyze Watch (44 or 47).
- The Wyze app may request permission for both Location services and the phone’s camera.
- Once granted, the app will activate the phone’s camera. Use this to scan the QR code that appears on the face of your Wyze Watch.
- Once scanned, tap OK on the watch to automatically pair the watch and the app.
- Select which wrist you’ll wear the watch on when prompted and tap Next.
- The app will display the user guide, which describes swiping through the Watch interface.
Tap Skip on the top right to complete the setup process.
Have more questions? Submit a request