The motorized floor brush on your vacuum doesn't spin when the vacuum is turned on.
- Clean the brush to remove any debris and hair.
- Press the power button to turn off the vacuum.
- Remove the Motorized Floor Brush from the vacuum.
- Press the button on the side of the brush to remove the brush bar.
- Use your fingers or (carefully!) a blade to clear any snags that are blocking the brush.
- Reinstall the brush bar into the floor brush head.
- Make sure the vacuum is only used on bare floors and carpets with short and firm textures.
- Check that the floor brush is firmly inserted into the main body.
- Check if there is anything physically broken on the floor brush that could also cause a clog.