Using the pan and tilt features, whenever motion is detected, the camera can move to track the motion until motion stops.
This feature is only available on Wyze Cam Pan devices. It is not available on Wyze Cam v1/v2/v3.
To turn on Motion Tracking:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam Pan v2.
- Tap More, then Motion Tracking.
- When green, Motion Tracking is On.
- When black, Motion Tracking is Off.
- When the camera detects motion it will move to follow the motion to keep it within the camera's field of view. Once out of view, the camera will return to its initial position.
- If multiple objects are moving at the same time, Wyze Cam Pan will follow the largest moving object in view.
- After 15 seconds of inactivity (no motion detected), Wyze Cam Pan will return to its initial position OR continue the Pan Scan if one was in progress.
- Motion Tracking can be turned on and off independently of Motion Detection and Motion Tagging.