Getting your new safe ready for use is as simple as installing the battery and setting it up in the Wyze app.
- Remove the safe and its accessories from the box and packaging.
- Use one of the backup keys to unlock the safe. The keyhole is located on the left side of the safe under a hidden cover.
- Press the "Eject" button to remove the battery case.
- Install the included AA batteries into the battery case, then reinstall the battery case.
- Close and lock the safe with the backup key.
To set up Wyze Gun Safe:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Home > Wyze Gun Safe.
- Open the safe, and press the Bluetooth pairing button for 3 seconds until it beeps. The keypad light will begin flashing green.
- Follow along in the Wyze app to complete pairing and setup.
- Create a 4-8 digit access code, which you'll use to open the safe. Tap Next.
- Remember this code. Note it and keep it somewhere safe.
- You'll be prompted to grant permission to add a fingerprint. Tap I Consent, and follow in the app to get a complete fingerprint.
- You're all set! Your access code and fingerprint can now be used to unlock the safe.
- If the light is not flashing during the initial setup, after pressing the pairing button, ensure the batteries are installed in the correct orientation in the battery case, and that the case is properly installed in the safe.
- Remember your access code. It will not be saved or visible in the Wyze app after setup. If you forget the code, you can reset it in the app from the Wyze Gun Safe Settings page.
- Make sure your phone or tablet is near the safe during setup.