Subscribed to Cam Plus Lite? Now all you have to do is assign it to your cameras.
To assign Cam Plus Lite to your camera:
- In the Wyze app, tap Account.
- Tap Services.
- Scroll to the far right on the top bar and tap Cam Plus Lite.
- Any camera without Cam Plus or another service assigned to it will display here.
- Tap on the camera(s) you want to assign Cam Plus Lite to. That's it!
Related article: How do I turn on videos for Cam Plus Lite?
- Cam Plus Lite is only available on Wyze Cams (not doorbells) released before April 2022.
- Don't have the option to assign Cam Plus Lite? Make sure you're subscribed at services.wyze.com.
- For shared cameras the primary user has to assign the service on the camera which will allow shared users to see it on their app.
- Already have Cam Plus? You're already subscribed to Cam Plus Lite to use on the cameras that don't already have Cam Plus. You may have to assign your cameras using the steps above.
- Did you have "Name Your Price" Person Detection before? You're already subscribed to Cam Plus Lite to use on the cameras that you had Person Detection on before. You may have to assign your cameras using the steps above.