Stack your Wyze Cam OG and Wyze Cam OG Telephoto 3x using Wyze Cam OG Stack Kit for a dual-camera system that gives you a wider field of view and 3x fixed zoom lens. You can even stack two Wyze Cam OGs or even two Wyze Cam OG Telephoto 3x!
What comes in the box?
- 1x Stack Mount
- 1x Dual Micro USB Power Cable
- 1x 5V/1.5A Indoor Power Adapter
- 1x Quick Start Guide
To stack your cameras:
- Remove the block (with the Wyze logo) on the top of your Wyze Cam OG or Wyze Cam OG Telephoto 3x by pushing it outwards.
- Slide the stack mount into the top of the camera.
- The arrow on the sign on the stack mount should be pointing to the center of the camera. Once the stack mount is fully inserted, the mount should be centered over the camera.
- Screw the stack mount into the bottom of the second camera and rotate the locking pad clockwise to lock in the camera.
- If a base stand is installed, remove this first by rotating the locking pad counterclockwise. Then, unscrew the base stand from the camera and screw the stack mount into the camera.
- Adjust the horizontal and vertical angles of the two cameras to the desired position. Then, rotate the locking pad on the base stand and stack mount clockwise to secure the cameras firmly into position.
- Plug the dual micro USB power cable into power. Connect the dual micro USB cable to both cameras, and you’re all set!