Use the included mounting kit to mount your Wyze Cam OG.
Here's a video guide showing how to mount your Wyze Cam OG:
To mount your Wyze Cam OG:
- Remove the mounting plate by pushing it up and then pulling it away from the camera’s base.
- Place the mounting plate where you would like to mount your Wyze Cam OG and then mark the screw holes with a pencil.
- Use the included screws to screw the mounting plate into place.
- Attach the camera by sliding the base down into the mounting plate and pushing it down.
- You will feel increased friction when it's locked into place.
- Adjust the camera to your desired position.
- If you find that adjusting the angle of the camera is tough, loosen the dial on the bottom of the camera by turning it counterclockwise.
- Attach the USB cable to the included power cable.
- In the Wyze app, walk through setting up the device like new, or check out our Wyze Cam OG Setup Guide.
- You’re all set. Enjoy your new Wyze device!
Wyze Cam OG can also be mounted upside down. Once it is mounted upside down, there’s a setting within the Wyze app that allows you to rotate the live stream image.
To rotate your Wyze Cam OG's Live stream:
- Navigate to your Wyze Cam OG settings.
- Tap on Advanced Settings, then toggle Rotate Image 180° on.
Note: Although Wyze Cam OG is rated IP65 for outdoor use, the included power adapter is not. To power your camera outdoors, we recommend using Wyze Outdoor Power Adapter.