Your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro won’t power on or doesn’t have a status light.
- Power off the floodlight by switching the breaker to the off position.
- Check all wiring to make sure it is secure.
- Make sure that Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro was installed properly by following the steps in our Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro Installation Guide.
- If you’re ever unsure when dealing with wiring or power, we recommend reaching out to a licensed electrician at your discretion.
- Power on the floodlight by switching the breaker back to the on position.
- If the floodlight was already set up in the Wyze app, go to the settings > Advanced Settings > Camera Status Lights > then toggle the lights off and on.