You may want to use a custom DNS server on your Wyze Mesh Router for better speed, improved security, and to have more control over your browsing. This article shows how to change your DNS servers for Wyze Mesh Router.
Related article: How do I use a custom DNS server?
To change your DNS server settings for Wyze Mesh Router:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Mesh Router.
- Tap on the Settings gear > Advanced Settings > IP Address.
- Tap Lan IP, then tap the Manual DNS toggle.
- Tap DNS 1 IP to display the text boxes, and enter a custom DNS server.
- Tap DNS 2 IP to display the text boxes, and enter a second custom DNS server.
- 💡 For the most reliable DNS service, configure at least two DNS addresses. Do not specify the same address as both primary and secondary. - Google
- Tap Save.
Want to test it out? We suggest using these Google-provided DNS servers.