Your heart rate is the number of times your heart beats per minute. Your Wyze Band has built-in heart rate sensors so you can check your heart rate—all you have to do is tap the Heart Rate screen.
Note: Wyze Band is not a medical device. Only use the Heart Rate measurement for reference.
To check your Heart Rate with your band:
- Make sure your band is on your wrist securely.
- Not too tight or loose, but comfortable and not sliding up and down.
- Tap on the Wyze Band screen to wake it up.
- Scroll and tap Heart Rate.
- Wait at least 7 seconds for the most accurate and stable reading.
- After 15 seconds, it will stop measuring.
Factors that can affect your Heart Rate measurement:
- Wearing your Wyze Band too loosely. This can cause a leak in the sensing light, and affect accuracy.
- Wearing your band too tight. Tightness, clenching your fist, or raising your arm, will affect blood flow and the measurement.
- The skin in contact with the sensors. Excessive body hair, tattoos, or scars on the area in contact with the heart rate sensor.