Wyze warrants to the original owner of the Product that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date you purchased your Product from Wyze or an authorized retailer (the “Warranty Period”). Wyze will, at its sole option, either (a) replace any defective Product or component, or (b) accept the return of the Product and refund the money actually paid by the original purchaser for the Product (i) to the payment method used by the purchaser, (ii) as a Wyze store credit, or (iii) as a gift card. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Replacements may be made with new or refurbished products or components, at Wyze’s sole discretion.
Any replacement Product received by you will be covered by the Limited Warranty for the longer of (a) three months from the date of replacement or (b) the remaining Warranty Period on the replaced product.
The following products are NOT covered by the Limited Warranty:
- Products submitted beyond the original one-year limited warranty period
- After the initial 30 days after purchase, any product issue that is not quality-related
- Products submitted without valid proof of purchase
- Products that are physically located outside the United States
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Products that are lost or stolen
- Products received without charge in a Wyze Labs giveaway or donation, or as samples
- Products on which repairs have been attempted by unauthorized parties
- Products subjected to falls, extreme temperatures, water, or other operating conditions contrary to the Wyze Labs documentation
- End of Life Products including Wyze Sense v1.
Warranty Policy for Wyze Purchases in Canada
Currently, our warranty is not supported outside of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii. Most sellers located outside of the United States are not authorized sellers, including Amazon.ca. Our only authorized international sellers are PetSmart Canada and The Home Depot Canada.
While we have authorized resellers in Canada, we are unable to ship to Canada ourselves and process returns. We're working on this as we speak! If you'd like to process a return, we would recommend returning or exchanging your item to the place of purchase.
PetSmart Canada Warranty
With our partnership with PetSmart in Canada, you can process your return or replacement through PetSmart directly. Reach out to them here: https://www.petsmart.ca/help/
The Home Depot Canada Warranty
With our partnership with The Home Depot in Canada, you can process your return or replacement through The Home Depot directly. Reach out to them here: https://www.homedepot.com/c/Return_Policy
If you are located in the US and have a US mailing address, reach out to our support team and we’ll be happy to help.