Limited Warranty Overview
Except as described below for the Wyze Bulb White (v2) and refurbished products, Wyze warrants to the original owner of the product that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date you purchased your product from Wyze or an authorized retailer (the “General Product Warranty Period”). Wyze will, at its sole option, either (a) replace any defective product or component, or (b) accept the return of the product and refund the money actually paid by the original purchaser for the product (i) to the payment method used by the purchaser, (ii) as a Wyze store credit, or (iii) as a gift card. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
Wyze also warrants to the original owner of the Wyze Bulb White (v2) that the Wyze Bulb White (v2) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and is guaranteed to last, for three (3) years based on up to three (3) hours usage per day from the date you purchased your Wyze Bulb White (v2) from Wyze or an authorized retailer (the “Wyze Bulb Warranty Period” and together with the “General Product Warranty Period,” the “Warranty Period”).
Wyze warrants to the original purchaser of a refurbished product purchased via the Wyze Refurbished Shop that the refurbished product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date you purchased your refurbished product from Wyze (the “Refurbished Product Product Warranty Period”).
Replacements may be made with new or refurbished products or components, at Wyze’s sole discretion.
Except for refurbished product replacements, any replacement product received by you will be covered by the Limited Warranty for the longer of (a) three months from the date of replacement or (b) the remaining applicable Warranty Period on the replaced product. Any replacement product received by you for a refurbished product will be covered by the Limited Warranty for thirty (30) days from the date of replacement.
The following products are NOT covered by the Limited Warranty:
- Products (other than refurbished products) submitted beyond the original one-year limited warranty period (or, specifically with respect to the Wyze Bulb White (v2), beyond the original three-year warranty period)
- After the initial 30 days after purchase, any product issue that is not quality-related
- Products submitted without valid proof of purchase
- Products that are physically located outside the United States or Canada
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Products that are lost or stolen
- Products received without charge in a Wyze giveaway or donation, as a promotional free item, or as samples
- Products on which repairs have been attempted by unauthorized parties
- Products subjected to falls, extreme temperatures, water, or other operating conditions contrary to the Wyze documentation
- End of Life products including Wyze Sense v1
- Contents or valuables that may be stored inside the Wyze product
Overview of Warranty Policy for International Wyze Purchases
Currently, our warranty is not supported outside of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Most sellers located outside of the United States or Canada are not authorized sellers.
If you are located in the US or Canada and have a mailing address in that country, reach out to our support team and we’ll be happy to help.