Yes, you can generate a monitoring certificate in your Wyze Home Monitoring settings.
Some insurance companies may offer a discount if you can show that you have a monitoring or security system at your home. While we cannot guarantee specific discounts for using Wyze Home Monitoring Service, you can request a monitoring certificate in the Wyze app.
Contact your insurance agent to learn more about their offers.
To download your Monitoring Certificate:
- In the Wyze app, tap on the Monitoring tab.
Scroll down and tap Home Monitoring Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Monitoring Certificate.
- On the last screen, tap Send Certificate.
- This will send a request to Noonlight to send you a certificate.
- So that the certificate includes information on your leak and climate sensors:
- Go to the Monitoring tab > Home Monitoring Settings > Monitoring Certificates > Learn More.
- You'll get the steps needed for a certificate that covers Leak sensors.
You'll receive a Monitoring Certificate from Noonlight that looks like this:
Note: Wyze Home Monitoring does not detect Smoke/Fire & CO.