Going out of town? Vacation Mode for Wyze Bulb Color makes it looks like you are home when you are away, by turning your bulbs on and off randomly.
To turn on Vacation Mode:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb Color.
- Tap on the Settings gear on the top right.
- Next to Vacation Mode, tap the toggle on.
Note: While Vacation Mode is active, it will remain on until you turn it off.
- Vacation Mode turns your bulbs on and off at random intervals between 6AM-9AM, and 6PM-11PM local time, when you're most likely to use your lights.
- Each bulb with Vacation Mode enabled will turn on for between 5 minutes to a full 60 minutes.
- Each bulb with Vacation Mode turned on will turn on at least once per hour.
- Vacation mode is turned on/off per bulb.