The power is back on. Now what?
Power Loss Recovery is what happens after a power outage. Do you want your color bulbs to turn on? Stay off? Return to their previous state? This setting lets you control that.
To change your Power Loss Recovery settings:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Color Bulb.
- Tap on the Settings gear, then Power Loss Recovery.
- Select what you want the bulb to do when power is restored:
- Turn the light on: Regardless of previous setting, the bulb will turn on.
- Maintain previous state: Bulb will return to how it was before power was lost. If it was off, it will stay off.
- Tap the < back arrow to save your changes.