Use the Wyze app to adjust your Wyze Bulb Color's color, temperature, and brightness.
To change the Color, Temperature, or Brightness:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb Color or Wyze Bulb Color BR30.
- On the Color tab, tap and drag across the spectrum to set the color.
- On the Temperature tab, tap and drag across the spectrum to set the temperature.
- On the Brightness bar, tap and drag to set the brightness.
- Want to save your settings? Tap Save on this screen to create a scene.
- Your changes will be saved in real time.
How it looks in a lighting group:
- The temperature range is 1800k - 6500k.
- The brightness can be set to a maximum 1100 lumens (75 watt equivalent). Most bulbs max out at 800 lumens.
- Wyze Bulb Color can even go dimmer than a Wyze Bulb.