Wyze devices can be paired with voice assistants, including the Google Assistant. Once set up, you can use your voice to command the Google Assistant to control your Wyze Bulb Color.
To pair your Wyze Bulb Color to Google Assistant:
- In the Wyze app, tap on Account > Smart Integrations.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Wyze account to Google Assistant.
- Tell your Google Home speaker "Ok Google, sync my devices." It should automatically detect your new Wyze Bulb Color.
Voice commands for Google Assistant:
- "OK Google, Turn on <bulb name>."
- "OK Google, Turn Off <bulb name>."
- "OK Google, Brighten the <bulb name>"
- "OK Google, Set <bulb name> to 50%" (scale of 1-100%)
- "OK Google, "Dim/Brighten <bulb name> by 50%" (scale of 1-100%)
- "OK Google, set (bulb name) to Ivory."
- "OK Google, set (bulb name) to Purple."
You can use use the color temperature commands (from warmest to coolest): Candlelight, Incandescent, Warm White, Cool White, Daylight, and Ivory.
Here is a list of words you can use to change a bulb to a specific color.