With Grouping, you can control multiple Wyze Bulbs at the same time, or organize your Wyze Bulbs for Scenes and Shortcuts. Follow these steps to Group:
- In the Wyze app, tap the + plus sign on the top left, then Add Device Group.
- Tap Color Bulb Group.
- Note: Wyze Bulb Color bulbs can only be group with other Wyze Bulb Color bulbs.
- In the top field, Enter a group name, then tap Done on the keyboard.
- Select the bulbs you want to include in the group.
- Tap Done on the top right.
- Grouped devices will not display on the Home screen, but within the group itself.
- To view the bulbs in a group, tap on the group's name on the Home screen.
- A bulb can only be added to one group at a time.
- While a bulb is in a group, you can adjust the individual bulb's settings by tapping on that specific bulb in the group.