Sharing lets other people access and use your Wyze Bulb Color in the Wyze app. Have a family member or other close friend who wants to turn on / off your lights? Learn how below.
Important: Only share your Wyze devices with people you know and trust.
To share your Wyze Bulb Color:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb Color.
- Tap on the Settings gear, then Share Device.
- Either select someone from your Recent Shares or enter their email address.
- Tap Share.
What can a shared user do?
Shared users can:
- View the Wyze Bulb Color main screen.
- View the current brightness, color, and temperature.
- Change the brightness, color, and temperature.
- Turn the bulb on and off.
- Create and save Scenes.
- View and change the bulb Settings.
- Create Shortcuts, Schedules, and Device Triggers.
- Set up Sleep Routines.
- Turn on and off Vacation Mode.
- Change the Power Loss Recovery settings.
- View the Device Info.
- Submit a log when troubleshooting Wyze Bulb Color.
- Remove the device from their Wyze app.
- This will not remove the device from the primary user's Wyze app.
Shared users cannot:
- Change the Wyze Bulb Color's Device Icon.
- Share a device shared with them.
- Rename a device shared with them.
Keep in mind
- There is no limit to the number of users you can share your Wyze devices with.
- There is no limit to he number of Wyze devices you can share.
- The sharing feature is set per device. To share multiple devices, you'll have to invite users to each manually.